The Langley Good Times Cruise In Society will present the 2020 event September 12 & 13, at our location in Aldergrove, in the Township of Langley, featuring a Saturday car and motorcycle show and Sunday swap meet in Aldergrove.
This year’s event will be the 23nd consecutive staging of one of Canada’s largest community charities fundraising events which to date has raised over one million dollars. This success has been realized through the work of a dedicated group of volunteers, enthusiastic sponsors and generous public.
This year’s event is expected to attract up to 900 vehicles and over 60,000 attendees while generating some $3 million value to the local economy.
Reasons to Sponsor
- Excellent branding opportunities – name tie-in with a long standing proven nationally recognized community charity event.
- Unique opportunity to leverage partnerships with key consumer markets, commercial service sponsors and participants.
- Above average disposable income target market participants
- Major media coverage, $50,000.00 value in local papers
- Opportunities to engage in contesting and promotions
- Key position in “Marketplace” trade display area
- “First consideration” access to future events.
- Opportunity to benefit 2020 select charities;
- Valley Therapeutic Equestrian Association,
- Langley Community Support Group
- Plus several other local charities, such as Special Olympics, Rotary Starfish programs and the Langley Youth Hub.
What to Expect
- One of Canada’s most enjoyable family events
- Western Canada’s largest display of antique, custom, hot rod,
street rod and muscle cars and motorcycles
- Special displays including “Hot Rod Alley”, “Custom Cycles”