Below are Frequently Asked Questions for the LANGLEY GOOD TIMES CRUISE-IN . If you have a question that is not on this list - plese fill out the form at the bottom and let us know.
Question: Where does all the money from the cruise-in go?
Answer: The Langley Good Times Cruise-In is a not for profit society, all net proceeds go to charity. At the bottom of the webpage are links to the websites of our major charities for 2017. Feel free to follow the links and learn more about these wonderful organizations and how they help our community.
Question: I want to sell my car can I do it at the show?
Answer: Bring your car to the swap meet and car corral on Sunday Sept 10th at 3100 272nd St., Aldergrove cost is 20.00 per car and you pay at the gate.
Question: What time is the swap meet on?
Answer: Swap meet and Car Corral open to the public at 8am-3pm 3100 272nd St., Aldergrove
Question: Where can I get more information?
Answer: You can call 604-371-3770.
Question: Where else can I pre register my car?
Answer: You can pre register online here
Question: Important information about the Car Show
- Date - Saturday September 9 - 2017
- Time - Open to public 8AM - 4PM
- Location - Fraser Highway 264th to 273rd, 272 street from 39th Ave to 32nd Ave
- Admission- Free - Feel free to help the cause by making a donation at one of the donation points in the show.
- Parking- Free Philip Jackman park, & Parkside Centennial Elementary, Langley Banquet Center
- Shuttle - Not Required parking in walking distance of show.
Question: Important Information about the Swap Meet and Car Corral
- Date - Sunday September 10 - 2017
- Time - 8AM - 3PM
- Location - New swap meet & car corral location 3100 272nd St., Aldergrove
- Admission- $2.00 per person
- Swap Meet Vendors - $20.00 per stall (per parking space)
- Car Corral - $20.00 per vehicle ( Pay at gate )